Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Virtual Tour?


Several map geeks have asked us to update our Google Map. We don’t have bandwidth in more ways than one. If you are really asking, as suspected, to assure that we are not kicking back at a 5 Star Kelara Beach Resort staging an India virtual tour, let it be known we have some regrets not thinking about that earlier!

Our progress by date by cities where we have slumbered:

  • Jan 1st  Kochi to Thrissur (Kelara)
  • Jan 2nd Salem (Tamil Nadu)
  • Jan 3rd Vellore (Tamil Nadu)
  • Jan 4th Cuddapah (Andhra Pradesh)
  • Jan 5th Ongole (Andhra Pradesh)
  • Jan 6th Tuni (Andhra Pradesh)
  • Jan 7th Palasa (Andhra Pradesh)-Andhra Pradesh started to feel and look like Texas
  • Jan 8th Bhadrak (Orissa)
  • Jan 9th Today we are off to the metropolis of Calcutta/Kolkata, West Bengal (380 kilometers)

4 comments:

Terry said...

Thanks very much for the list. I'm following you on the map.

Terry said...

Beautiful map shards.

Sanjay Gurung said...

Hey i know who created that mess of the map non other than our oh! so well organised CHAI Representative, Missing Happy Vidi? See you soon drive safe and get the map zig saw right..

Lisa said...

I swear, I don't think you guys are actually screwing off sipping fruity drinks somewhere!! I really am just your basic, average map geek. Plus, now that I have a teenaged son I can (so very easily) embarass, I'm very into embracing my inner nerd these days ;-).